VS.Php for Visual Studio .Net 2002 22.214.171.12479
Develop php applications from within Visual Studio.Net 2002 & 2003. This program lets you build, edit and deploy php applications using the interface of the most popular IDE on the market. Contrary to other PHP IDE products, VS.Php leverages the familiar interface of Microsoft Visual Studio.Net allowing PHP developers leverage all the features Visual Studio.Net provides.
No need to learn a new IDE interface or tools. Working with php projects has never been easier, VS.Php provides rich project management features similar to ASP.Net projects. Because many developers deply their Php applications in non-Windows servers, VS.Php also provides deployment support for remote servers where you can deploy your Php application on a click of a button.
The php editor gives you the most productivity by giving you access to Php built in functions and modules as well as your functions and classes. You can even include PEAR classes in your project and VS.Php will show the symbols in its intellisense feature. While typing parameters VS.Php will guide you through the process by giving you hints on the parameters of the function or method you are working on.
And at any given point, VS.Php will highlight any syntax error in your code. You don't have to run the script to find out if you have syntax errors. VS.Php will tell you in real time.
Key Features of VS.Php for Visual Studio .Net 2002:
- Class view and object browser lets you navigate your project classes, functions and constant definitions with ease.
- This feature lets you debug your application interactively. Learn more about VS.Php debugger
- Goto Definition allows you to quickly find where you defined a function, class or method in your project.
- Microsoft Visual Studio .Net
- 30 days trial
What's New in This Release VS.Php for Visual Studio .Net 2002:
- Fix crash during remote debugging
- Improve tooltips during debugging
- Fix intellisense for mysql statements
- Update code snippet icon in intellisense list