Valentina PHP Client 4.8.1
Valentina PHP Client allows you to build powerful web based solutions around Valentina Office Server. Build database-enabled web sites that work with any type of data, including binary large objects ("BLOBs") and pictures.
Valentina for PHP offers several sets of API methods:
- mySQL compatible API: Designed to be 100% compatible with the PHP API for mySQL. Easily port any PHP code that uses mySQL to Valentina with a simple find/replace of the "mysql_" prefix to "val_".
- PEAR API: Utilize a PEAR PHP class, a general abstraction to access any relational database.
- ADODB API: ADODB support lets you use the same methods used by many popular databases on the market, for easy porting of solutions to Valentina.
- Valentina API: [under development] A set of interfaces and classes of the native Object-Oriented Valentina API; This is identical to the API used across all Valentina products (e.g. Valentina for Director, Valentina C++, Valentina for REALBasic and more).
Drag the PHP Client module into the "extensions" folder of your PHP system, the register it in the .ini file. When you use PHP code in your web solutions, your web server passes your PHP database calls back to Valentina Office Server.
- PHP 4 or newer.
- Valentina Office Server 2.1