SiteMap XML Dynamic SiteMap Generator Software 1.1
SiteMap XML gives you a php based sitemap generator. At Try SiteMap XML you can run it on our server for free to create a Static site map for your web site. Once you Register SiteMap XML it can also be used to build Dynamic site maps that will always reflect the status of your site and can be directly called.
It is designed for ease of use, with the ability to define the desired SiteMap Type (XML, RSS, HTML or Text), content and settings. SiteMap XML is best suited to medium size sites of up to 5000 pages.
Google is currently using XML site maps to assist the indexing process. Google provide full details at About Google Sitemaps. Yahoo and other search engines are also using site maps to assist and improve site indexing. SiteMap XML can generate site maps suitable for search engine indexing as well as a HTML site map that is human readable and also capable of being read and indexed by search engines.
You can use our online SiteMap XML version at Try SiteMap XML to generate a site map for your web site. If your server supports php you can also Download SiteMap XML and run SiteMap XML directly on your server. When running on your server you can set the default variables and create real time dynamic site maps.
Key Features of SiteMap XML Dynamic SiteMap Generator Software:
- Quick and easy online SiteMap XML version available at Try SiteMap XML. Configuration variables are easily set using form values.
- Alternatively you can Download SiteMap XML and run it on your server. Configuration variables can be set using form values or default values set in the script.
- Can run on your server as an online form.
- Can Generate Dynamic SiteMap Code to run on your server to create dynamic sitemaps. This builds a dynamic sitemap which is generated on the fly. A dynamic site map will always reflect the current site links. Therefore there is no need to update or resubmit your sitemap, it is always current. Every time the sitemap is called the site map is rebuilt to reflect the current site.
- Capacity for XML, RSS, HTML or Text sitemap generation.
- Generates site maps suitable for Google, Yahoo, MSN and most other Search Engines as well as HTML human readable site maps.
- Capacity to display Date Last Modified (lastmod as utilized by Google).
- Handles and processes relative url links (ie ../).
- Encodes link urls to meet XML UTF-8 encoding requirements.
- Allows multiple Start Urls, so you can map unlinked areas of your site.
- Provides character pattern matching for URLs to be included in the map. This allows you to only map specific urls types ie .html or .php and exclude all others ie .gif, .css etc.
- Provides character pattern matching for URLs to be excluded in the map. An additional test to filter out specific matches ie PHPSESS.
- Includes character pattern matching for URLs to set individual priority and change frequency values in the generated sitemap.
- Will extract links up to five levels deep when run on your server. This is limited to a depth of one level when using the online version hosted on our server.
- Link extract limits can be set from 10 to 5000 links. This is limited to a 1000 links when using the online version hosted on our server.
- A delay function that can be set from 0.0 to 5 seconds to manage server load and processing time. This cannot be set below 0.1 seconds when using the online version hosted on our server.
- The default priority level can be set for URLs not identified for an individual priority setting.
- The default change frequency level can be set for URLs not identified for an individual change frequency setting.
- When Generating a Static SiteMap it is displayed in the output text area to be saved as a file and can also be displayed directly in your browser as a standard file.
- When running Dynamic SiteMap Code the site map is returned as a standard file in the format selected and displayed in the browser or the calling server.
What's New in This Release SiteMap XML Dynamic SiteMap Generator Software:
- Updated to include the new Sitemaps Protocol standard supported by Google, Yahoo, MSN and other major search engines.