Script GUI for PHP 2.1.1
Script GUI for PHP lets developers to run and execute a PHP script by simply double-clicking it in Windows Explorer. It will automatically run the script using php-cgi within the context of an internal HTTP server and present the output via built-in browser interface.
Script GUI includes everything you need to run scripts and connect to MySQL or other databases. You can configure virtual host settings, supported file extension, cache settings and more, and customize PHP settings using the standard PHP.ini file.
Key Features of Script GUI for PHP:
- You can rapidly develop Windows GUI applications by employing the familiar PHP web paradigm. Thanks to ZZEE PHP GUI, PHP scripts can become full-featured Windows programs.
- You can test your PHP code without uploading it to a website.
- You can automate your daily and business tasks with PHP: parse HTML and text, connect to databases, manipulate PDF and Office files, use XML, SOAP, COM and more. PHP has interfaces to all popular databases. PHP is scalable - you can easily transfer your applications to a webserver or back to the desktop.
- You can deploy your desktop PHP applications throughout your enterprise with ZZEE PHP GUI. With our affordable Corporate License you can get a fixed price for an unlimited number of users.
- You can learn PHP, it is easy with ZZEE PHP GUI. You don't have to type scripts' URLs into the browser, just click on your script and it will run right away. You don't even have to setup any websites.
- You can run a PHP script in GUI mode by double-clicking on a file in the Windows Explorer
- You can integrate Perl and other script interpreters with ZZEE PHP GUI, the program also supports CGI exe files
- ZZEE PHP GUI doesn't use TCP/IP to emulate webserver / webbrowser interaction
- Nobody can connect to ZZEE PHP GUI's webserver. There are no conflicts with HTTP servers, proxies or firewalls
- Script execution doesn't depend on availability of network connections
- ZZEE PHP GUI's internal webbrowser runs with high permissions, providing the possibilities that are often disabled in regular webbrowsers for security reasons
- The built-in webserver can understand .htaccess files, its logs are compatible with Apache
- The built-in webbrowser is based on Internet Explorer and thus standards compatible
- ZZEE PHP GUI is integrated with PHP right out-of-the-box, you don't have to hassle with settings
- Easy access to php.ini, error and HTTP logs
- There is no permanent server process running
- You can turn off and on the ZPG's user interface
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- 30 days trial
- Displays a registration reminder