PHP Report Maker 4.0.1
PHP Report Maker is a very useful and interesting reporting software that can generate dynamic PHP Web reports from MySQL database. You can instantly create live detail and summary reports or crosstabs reports for your Websites. Basic Flash charting (Column, Bar, Line or Pie charts) is also supported.
The generated Web pages are pure PHP, no server-side or client-side components are required. PHP Report Maker is designed for high flexibility, numerous options enable you to generate the reports that best suits your needs. The generated codes are clean and easy-to-customize. PHP Report Maker can save you tons of time and is suitable for both beginners and experienced developers alike.
Key Features of PHP Report Maker:
- Detail and Summary Report
- Crosstab Report
- Simple Charts
- Advanced Security
- Export to HTML/Excel/Word
- Custom View
- Customizable Template
- Database Synchronization
- Various PHP options. Locale, default date formats. mysqli, etc. (See PHP Settings)
- Saving and restoring project from Project File
- Synchronize project settings with changes in database
- Creates virtual directory in IIS automatically
- CSS stylesheet
- Export to HTML/Word/Excel
- User selectable page size
- Table-specific page options
- Dynamic table loading
- Customizable template
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp6.exe)
- Microsoft Windows Script 5.6
- MSXML Parser 3.0
- DCOM98 for Windows 98, version 1.3 (Windows 98 only)
What's New in This Release PHP Report Maker:
More than a dozen of themes for your selection. You can choose the styles of the grid with matching colors in no time. You can easily tune the theme after choosing one or even create your own themes.
- Menu Editor
With the new Menu Editor you have full control on the menu items. You can re-order the menu items, add your own menu items for external pages or custom URL and use submenus.
- Optimized Extended Filters and Popup Filters
Now all the filters, including both Extended Filter and Popup Filters, are done by SQL, if your report uses popup filter and the report has a large number of records, it will run much faster than before.
- Enhanced Extended Filters
Now any field in the report can be set as Extended Filter, and you can display them as a text box, a combobox, a listbox (multi-select selection list), checkbox or radio buttons. As before, you can use a default value as the default filter of the report.
- Enhanced Advanced Security
- Previously Parent User ID security...