PHP Processor 188.8.131.52
PHP Processor is designed to help you protect your intellectual property when distributing PHP source files. The other use for PHP Processor is to optimize PHP code and considerably decrease the size of your source code files. PHP Processor provides a very fast, intuitive way to obfuscate your PHP source code.
Both variable and function names can be replaced with meaningless strings making your code difficult to read and alter for a third party programmer.
PHP Processor, specially created for PHP-programmers, offers a variety of features both for beginners and professional developers. PHP Processor has many optimization options, offering optimization ratio of up to 30 per cent.
The typical situation is:
- You create a PHP script;
- You upload the trial version of the script to one or several web sites for others to try;
- People download, modify and use your scrip the way they want without even giving you a credit;
- There is no possibility for merchandise; you cannot make money selling your PHP script.
Now, you can use PHP Processor to modify your script code in such a way that reversing or modifying it becomes impossible while the script itself is fully operational. It is virtually impossible to understand the logics of obfuscated PHP script.
Key Features of PHP Processor:
- Object-oriented development supporting;
- Fast functions reference shows you all the PHP functions as they are available from PHP extensions.
- Manageable project files;
- Fully customizable settings;
- File editing capability;
- Hierarchical Project tree;
- Configurable file-associations;
- Automatic replacement of PHP variables and functions names with unreadable names;
- Detailed information about web-projects;
- Multilingual user interface;
- Easy-to-use Archive Backup system;
- Built-in FTP client;
- Built-in file explorer and code explorer;
- A choice of Classic, Windows XP and Office XP interface styles;
- Source code printing with syntax highlighting;
- Drag-and-Drop support;
- No additional runtime libraries required.
- 32 MB RAM