MySQL Data Wizard 220.127.116.11
Data Wizard for MySQL is a very useful toolkit for managing your MySQL data, It is a Windows GUI utility for MySQL data management and PHP programming.
MySQL Data Wizard includes the following modules:
- Data Pump:
- Converts schema and data from any ADO-compatible database to MySQL.
- Transfers tables, indexes, and foreign key constraints.
- Migrates source objects directly to the target database or generates SQL scripts.
- Data Import:
- Imports data from the most popular formats including Excel, Access, CSV, DBF, XML, and text files to MySQL tables.
- Includes Graphical Builder to map source file columns to target table fields in a few mouse clicks.
- Uses bulk loading commands to speed up the import process.
- Lets you to adjust data formats, empty target tables, execute custom SQL scripts, etc.
- Data Export:
- Exports data from MySQL tables, views and queries to the 17 most popular file formats including MS Excel, HTML, XML, PDF, etc.
- Allows you to fully customize output files including header and footer, fonts, colors, data formats, encoding, etc.
- Supports Office 2007 file formats natively.
- ASP.NET Generator:
- Creates a full set of ASP.NET scripts for working with MySQL tables, views and queries through the web.
- Allows to create webpages of your own style: color scheme, images, fonts, etc.
- Protects generated scripts with advanced security settings.
- Other useful things:
- Flexible task scheduler.
- Easy-to-use templates.
- Powerful command line tools.
- State-of-the-art graphical user interface.
- Pentium PC or higher
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended);
- 10 MB of free hard disk space;
- SVGA-compatible video adapter;
- MySQL server version from 3.23 to 6.0.
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher.
What's New in This Release MySQL Data Wizard:
- Data Import features:
. Now you can import data from Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Access 2007 file formats along with Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003, Microsoft Office Access, CSV, DBF, and Text files supported in the previous versions.
. Starting with this version you can import Text and CSV data files stored in different encodings.
. Now it is possible to empty target tables as well as execute custom SQL scripts before and after the import.
. An ability of using bulk-loading commands has been implemented. This feature can speed up the import process up to 10 times so it is recommended to use it always if possible.
. The wizard has been completely redesigned to improve the look and feel and increase the usability.
- Data Export features:
. Support for Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2007, OpenDocument Spreadsheed, and OpenDocument Text file formats has been implemented.
. Now you can select the result file encoding (ANSI, UTF8, UTF16, UTF32,...