LeoGuard is an anti piracy application that works in VC++ and PHP codes with IPN via PayPal.
Key Features of LeoGuard:
- Registration of legitimately sold application is made via Internet without showing a password to user. Optionally manual registration is possible for users from counties not covered by PayPal or who has firewall limitations for Internet access.
- Hiding the password in scripted registration file that is sensitive to practically any modification of this file that prevents finding positions of password letters and reveal the password. Even if hacker will steel password from database on your site it will not break that final protection wall .
- You will keep all algorithms and keys for password calculation for yourself on your site without revealing them to anybody from third parties these process payment orders for you.
- Trial access information are saved in database on your website, not on user computer where it can be found, cracked and renewed for eternity by cracker software those are broad available too.
- Embedded protection from unauthorized debugging executable codes by time limitations of operations.
- Possibility to change trial period, cost of registration and all passwords algorithms at will at any moment (recommended for advance level users).
- Some users in countries not covered by PayPal will have to find another way to send money. In case of firewall limitations the users have to receive a registration file.