Lambda HTML Editor 3.0.1
Lambda HTML Editor is a very simple and easy to use HTML editor. It behaves exactly like notepad but it has some advanced features such as a complete list of all the special HTML characters, HTML tags and colors thats you can rapidly add to your code using the menu, automatic translation of specials characters to HTML.
Key Features of Lambda HTML Editor:
- Simultaniously edit multiple documents in the same window with tabs
- Quicly manage and access multiple files by adding them to a project
- Indent or unindent multiple lines of text at once
- Easily set and access 10 bookmark for every document
- Quickly insert HTML tags and character codes
- Easily insert a color code or modify a selected color code
- Insert the current date and time in any format
- Convert all the special characters in the document to HTML codes in one step
- Automaticly convert special characters to HTML codes while typing
- Change the character case of all the HTML tags in the document in one step
- Unlimited undo and redo steps for each document
- Quickly access the most common functions by using the toolbar
- Open files by draging and dropping them in the editor window
- Add files to the project by dragging and dropping them in the project explorer
- Add any type of file to a project, even if they are not supported by the editor
- Automaticly open unsupported files with the system's associated application
- Use and create your own document templates to use when creating new documents
- Necessary disk space : 700 Kb
What's New in This Release Lambda HTML Editor:
- Fixed a bug with the display of the templates in the File->New menu.
- Fixed a major bug that would prevent the display of the file when deleting a large amount of lines at once.