Jase is an open source multi purpose editor running on all of windows platforms. Jase was designed in the tradition of puristic text-based HTML editors - no wysiwyg, no nonsense.
Nevertheless this webeditor will give you efficient assists in writing your HTML code, especially by taking over boring tasks like generating tables and lists, calculating relative links and much more. Jase also includes (more or less) support for other formats and languages like PHP, CSS, XML or SQL. There are different integrated preview options, HTML and CSS documentations, tidy and much more.
Key Features of Jase:
- Server-mapping to get php/mysql running
- Relative path references by rightclick
- Multi-language syntax highlighting, not only for HTML
- Eyedropper and lots of colorpicking options
- Table and list generators
- Internal picture preview
- Integrated tidy features
- Tagwheel: Easy integration of your own custom snips and custom HTML tags
- Integrated backup/zip functions
- Real time CSS preview - watch the results of your changes
- Easy integration of third party tools
- Internal and external preview options
- Available languages at the moment: german and english
- Theme support via SPTBX.