Firebird Data Wizard 184.108.40.206
Firebird Data Wizard is a powerful Windows GUI software that will help you to manage your Firebird data. It provides you with a number of easy-to-use wizards for performing the required data manipulation easily and quickly.
Firebird Data Wizard allows you to generate PHP scripts for the selected tables and queries, convert any ADO-compatible database to your Firebird database, export data from Firebird tables and queries to most popular formats, and import data into the tables.
Key Features of Firebird Data Wizard:
- ASP.NET Generator: Firebird Data Wizard provides you with a tool to create ASP.NET scripts for working with Firebird tables, views and queries. The utility allows you to customize the result HTML appearance and the result script. You can enable/disable record filtering, column ordering, adding/editing/deleting records in the result script and more. The result ASP.NET scripts may be protected with password system.
- Data Pump: Converting any local or remote ADO-compatible database with its structure and data. Full customization of the target database and objects: you can create a new database or convert to the existing one, select objects for conversion and adjust their properties for the target database. Adjustable data import from the source tables to the target ones. The ability of viewing and editing the SQL script generated for the database conversion.
-Data Export: Data export from Firebird tables and queries to different databases. The ability to export data to any of the 14 available formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX and SQL. Selecting fields to be included into the result files. Full customization of the result export files: formats, headers/footers, record count, etc. Powerful options for specific customization: full Excel formatting including notes and hyperlinks, RTF formatting, full HTML and PDF appearance adjustment, and more.
- Data Import: Data import into Firebird tables from different databases. The ability to import data from the following available formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV. Easy adjustments of the source file columns and the destination table fields. Full customization of the import process for each imported file including data formats for all or selected fields, commit options, number of rows to skip and records to import, etc. The ability to define the key columns for the table and select whether to skip, update or delete the records if their keys value match the imported ones.
- Firebird server version 1.0/1.5/2.1.
- Pentium PC or higher;
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended);
- 10 MB of free hard disk space;
- SVGA-compatible video adapter;
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher.
- 30 day trial
- nag screen