EngInSite PHP Editor 3.6.4
EngInSite PHP Editor is a useful and powerful IDE for PHP technologies that gives more power at your fingertips than all ordinary IDEs combined. What makes EngInSite PHP Editor a cut above the rest? Just look at the following features!
Key Features of EngInSite PHP Editor (IDE):
- Be ahead of the crowd, enjoy full PHP 4 and PHP 5 support.
- Manage projects with ease via an interface similar to the well-known Microsoft? Visual Studio? or Delphi.
- Unlike most IDEs, EngInSite PHP Editor wraps around already-existing projects and allows you to use different PHP distributions.
- Our Code Navigator makes viewing your project a breeze.
- Debug with an easy, intuitive interface: the integrated debugger makes it easy to set breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, single step through code and inspect the values of variables in your script.
- Define your own color schemes for unlimited ways of displaying your code.
- The Profiler helps you to find bottleneck in your PHP code
- Get down to writing code quickly with our project templates.
- You don't have to spend valuable time on Environment configurations. EngInSite PHP Editor does it all for you.
- Customize the user interface the way that you like it.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is HTML-aware -- use the built-in Tag Editor to work with HTML tags and attributes.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is faster and more efficient than Java-based IDEs. This powerful tool is written entirely in a native Windows language.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is professionally designed to meet Microsoft Windows interface guidelines: you can work quickly and efficiently with the intuitive Windows interface you already know.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is packed with power. Even your largest projects run with ease in EngInSite PHP Editor.
- 128 MB of RAM
- 40 MB of free disk space
- 30 days trial
- nag screen