DWebPro is an application conceived for distributing dynamical web sites on CD/DVD. DWebPro includes: A web server, called primary web server, which includes support for CGI/ISAPI (PHP, Perl, Python, etc.).
A web server, called ASPClassic, which includes support for ASP 3.0 Classic (with some limitations, see the PDF document ASPClassic Compatibility ). A web server, called dwebdotnet, which includes support for ASP.Net (see the PDF document ASP.Net Compatibility).
A SMTP server for sending emails (not included in the DWeb). The interface for managing third parties databases (DBs). At this time, MySQL, SQLite, Ms Access, HSQLDB, Firebird (also embedded), PostgreSQL, MSDE 2000, SQL Server 2005 are supported.
A cron job management system. A detailed list of all functionalities is presented in the manual, in PDF format . The DWebPro support for PHP also includes some extensions for interpreting encrypted scripts. DWebPro mainly supports the encoding tool from IonCube Ltd. Corporation.
In addition to this, it is also possible to use also the Zend Encoder , SourceGuardian e PHTML Encoder . Moreover, DWebPro includes the DWebPro Encoder, a little tool that encodes the PHP scripts using the AES algorithm. DWebPro is strongly limited in its functionalities in comparison with the optimal ionCube Cerberus and is provided only as an entry level protection system.
- Free for non-commercial use.
- For commercial uses you have to purchase commercial license from here.
- Pentium 200MHz processor or better
- 16MB of free RAM
- For those using the Windows 95 operating system, a required Winsock 2.0
- For ASP Classic 3.0 support under Windows 95 or Windows NT 4 operating systems, Internet Explorer 5.0 or above is required.
- Web server minimal requirements based on the selected server side language and database.
What's New in This Release DWebPro:
- Added support for ASP.NET 4.0
- Removed browser delay on second instance