ASA Data Wizard 11.1
ASA Data Wizard is a professional and high quality pieace of software designed to help you manage your Sybase SQL Anywhere data.
Key Features of ASA Data Wizard:
- ASP.NET Generator: ASA Data Wizard provides you with a tool to create ASP.NET scripts for working with SQL Anywhere tables, views and queries. The utility allows you to customize the result HTML appearance and the result script. You can enable/disable record filtering, column ordering, adding/editing/deleting records in the result script and more. The result ASP.NET scripts may be protected with password system.
- Data Pump: Converting any local or remote ADO-compatible database with its structure and data. Full customization of the target database and objects: you can create a new database or convert to the existing one, select objects for conversion and adjust their properties for the target database. Adjustable data import from the source tables to the target ones. The ability of viewing and editing the SQL script generated for the database conversion.
- Data Export: Data export from SQL Anywhere tables and queries to different databases. The ability to export data to any of the 14 available formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX and SQL. Selecting fields to be included into the result files. Full customization of the result export files: formats, headers/footers, record count, etc. Powerful options for specific customization: full Excel formatting including notes and hyperlinks, RTF formatting, full HTML and PDF appearance adjustment, and more.
- Data Import: Data import into SQL Anywhere tables from different databases. The ability to import data from the following available formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV. Easy adjustments of the source file columns and the destination table fields. Full customization of the import process for each imported file including data formats for all or selected fields, commit options, number of rows to skip and records to import, etc. The ability to define the key columns for the table and select whether to skip, update or delete the records if their keys value match the imported ones.
- Full customization according to your preferences and needs: You can customize the software behavior, select a user interface scheme and set a lot of other preferences.
- Pentium 166 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- 10 MB HDD
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
What's New in This Release ASA Data Wizard:
- Data Import features:
· Now you can import data from Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Access 2007 file formats along with Microsoft Office Excel 97-2003, Microsoft Office Access, CSV, DBF, and Text files supported in the previous versions.
· Starting with this version you can import Text and CSV data files stored in different encodings.
· Now it is possible to empty target tables as well as execute custom SQL scripts before and after the import.
· An ability of using bulk-loading commands has been implemented (for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle). This feature can speed up the import process up to 10 times so it is recommended to use it always if possible.
· The wizard has been completely redesigned to improve the look and feel and increase the usability.
- Data Export features:
· Support for Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2007, OpenDocument Spreadsheed, and OpenDocument Text file formats has been implemented.
· Now you can select the result file enc...