Alias Find and Replace 1.3.0
Alias Find and Replace is a very powerful software for Windows allowing you to change or update multiple web pages/files at once! Alias Find and Replace is the tool you need to change or add a banner code, a link, a copyright notice ... or simply to correct a spelling mistake across hundreds of webpages or text documents without having to edit each of them manually.
Key Features of Alias Find and Replace:
- Works with text files such as Web Pages, PHP/ASP/Perl Scripts ...
- Finds and Replaces multiple text strings in multiple files at once !
- Finds and Replaces a text block in multiple files at once. Great to change banner html codes in multiple web pages at once!
- Finds and Replaces different text blocks (several lines of text) delimited by the same tags in multiple files at once.
- Replaces a text Block by another text Block containing one or more varying parts or pattern. This pattern will be replaced with incremental numbers. Needed when inserting the html code for some advertising companies or banner exchanges in web pages.
- Visualizes in real-time the find and replace operations inside the files. This is very useful when you use the start and end tags to replace blocks of text.
- Finds and replaces ASCII non printable characters such as Carriage Return and Line Feed.
- Case sensitive find and replace ability.
- File filter mask to allow easy files selection.
- Recursive files selection.
- Generates the list of files that have matched or not matched a Find/Replace String(s)/Block(s) operation. Possibility to export this list for easy upload to your hosting server.
- Selective UNDO function. The Undo function can be performed on the files of your choice : all the list or just a selection.
- Possibility to edit files just with a mouse click.
- Ability to load/save the list of files to scan for find and replace, the list of search and replace strings and blocks.
- Very fast and easy to use. Alias Find and Replace is able to handle an unlimited number of files. The limit will only come from your hardware..
- Registration reminder