Active Calculator 2.0
Active Calculator provides fast and flexible expression evaluation functions as an ActiveX component. You can easily integrate it into the application written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages like C#, VB.Net, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
Key Features of Active Calculator:
- Support all common mathematical expressions
- Support arithmetic, logic and bitwise operations
- Report syntax error in expressions
- Support common control flow in programming languages like for, while, if etc.
- Return value is numeric value or string
- Allow custom variables and functions
- Have many built-in functions
- Support long integers
- Comes with documentation full of examples, as well as ready-to-compile/run sample programs
- 30 days trial
- nag screen