XPay is meant to process credit card payments by connecting to a Java XPay transaction processing client provided by the SecureTrading company.
The XPay Java client must be running in the same machine as PHP or some other machine reachable via TCP connections.
XPay establishes a connection with the XPay Java client and submits transaction authorization request in XPay XML request format. It passes a site reference and a certificate read from a given file.
Then XPay collects and processes the XML response to extract the transaction results.
More popular E-Commerce
- AJAX Hotel Booking Form 4.0 (3 years, 3 months 21 days ago)
- Simple IPN: Free Paypal IPN PHP Script for Digital Download Products 1.0 (4 years, 1 month 22 days ago)
- Php-Residence hotel management system 1.3.2 (2 years, 1 month 16 days ago)
- Shopzilla Comparison Shopping Script 2.1 (4 years, 3 months 12 days ago)
- EzInvoice - Invoice Management System 3.1 (3 years, 10 months 17 days ago)