Time Engine 1.0
Developed by Hasin Hayder, listed in Geography & LBS
Time Engine can access the Yahoo geocoding API Web server and retrieve the latitude and longitude of a given address.
After the geographic coordinates are obtained, Time Engine contacts the GeoNames and retrieves the location time zone.
License type: LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License
Date added: 4 years, 8 months 1 day ago | Last updated: 4 years, 8 months 1 day ago
More popular Geography & LBS
- GG-Tracker GPS and GSM Tracking 0.6 (3 years, 8 months 10 days ago)
- Google Map Plotter 0.0.1 (4 years, 5 months 2 days ago)
- distance class 1.0 (3 years, 10 months 13 days ago)
- Geographic Distance and Azimuth Calculator 1.0 (2 years, 10 months 3 days ago)
- Zip Codes Range 1.0 (4 years, 8 months 2 days ago)
This is actually one of the most advanced image hosting script. The imagetize key features: SEO, Ads Ready, Admin
- 1.8 KB
- 09/24/2008 00:57:28