Developed by Nicolas Iglesias, listed in Utilities & Tools
Threader uses the PHP proc_open function to run a given PHP script by starting a new copy of the PHP CLI version.
Threader can also pass environment variables to a running script and retrieve the generated output.
PHP 5 or higher
License type: GPL - GNU General Public License
Date added: 5 years, 9 months 5 days ago | Last updated: 5 years, 9 months 5 days ago
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (6 years, 2 months 6 days ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (6 years, 2 months 27 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (8 years, 1 month 5 days ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (4 years, 4 months 25 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (8 years, 8 months 5 days ago)
This is actually one of the most advanced image hosting script. The imagetize key features: SEO, Ads Ready, Admin