SQL XML 1.0
SQL XML can be used to generate XML documents from MySQL query results. The class executes a given MySQL query. It may restrict the range of extracted rows to a given page on which a configurable limit number of rows is returned.
The generated XML documents are defined by row and column tags that contain the values of each query result row and column.
The XML documents also include tags that export the total number of rows, number of results per page, total number of pages and the current page number.
SQL XML uses the PHP DOM XML to generate the XML documents.
More popular XML
- Amba XML document 3.2 (4 years, 7 months 9 days ago)
- simple XML 1.0 (4 years, 3 months 11 days ago)
- Handle remote data with PHP 5 and REST Web service fp_websrest_sm_02 (5 years, 9 months 14 days ago)
- admin_XML.lib 1.0 (9 years, 5 months 25 days ago)
- DTD 2 PHP 1.0 (9 years, 5 months 28 days ago)