SMTP Mail 1.0
SMTP Mail is a simple class for sending e-mail messages through a given SMTP server.
SMTP Mail main function is similar to the PHP mail() function as it also sends a message by connecting to a given SMTP server and taking as arguments the message To: address, the Subject: text, the message body data, the From: address and an optional Cc: header line.
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (3 years, 9 months 13 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (4 years, 26 days ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (2 years, 4 months 27 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (1 year, 11 months 14 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (3 years, 9 months 13 days ago)