Simple timer script
Simple timer script is designed to help with benchmarking tests while running PHP code, in order to see how quick code is running, although This PHP script can be used for any timer functionality really.
This free PHP script can start a timer and stop it in a different moment to measure the time that elapsed between the two moments. It is also a script can pause and the resume the time measurement in any moment.
- PHP 5.0 or higher
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (5 years, 1 month 8 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (5 years, 2 months 27 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)