A jQuery plugin to categorize, sort, filter and search large or small collections of data, with support for responsive grid layouts.
Shuffle can take a large collection of items and display them on a responsive grid.
It then allows the developer to tag and categorize each element in the collection, adding UI controls to the grid that enables users to sort, filter or search for their desired item.
Shuffle uses CSS transitions for shuffle animations, and also allows items to be assigned to multiple categories as well.
Examples are included with the download package.
- jQuery 1.9 or higher
- CSS 3 enabled browser
More popular Utilities & Tools
- Console App 1.0 (5 years, 2 months 1 day ago)
- Social Security Number (SSN) Generator 1.2 (5 years, 2 months 21 days ago)
- Complete Horoscope 1.0 (7 years, 1 month ago)
- Simple Object 1.0 (3 years, 4 months 20 days ago)
- PropertyMax Pro FREE Real Estate Property Management v0.3 (7 years, 8 months ago)