rsIMAP classes 1.0
rsIMAP classes can use the PHP IMAP extension to retrieve e-mail messages from a mailbox stored in an IMAP server.
rsIMAP classes can also compose and send new messages using other functions of the PHP IMAP extension. Currently rsIMAP classes allows attaching a file to a message to be sent with a given text body.
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (3 years, 9 months 13 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (4 years, 26 days ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (2 years, 4 months 27 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (1 year, 11 months 14 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (3 years, 9 months 13 days ago)
- 6.0 KB
- 09/29/2008 19:06:32