rsIMAP classes 1.0
rsIMAP classes can use the PHP IMAP extension to retrieve e-mail messages from a mailbox stored in an IMAP server.
rsIMAP classes can also compose and send new messages using other functions of the PHP IMAP extension. Currently rsIMAP classes allows attaching a file to a message to be sent with a given text body.
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (4 years, 17 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (4 years, 4 months 5 days ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (2 years, 8 months 7 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (2 years, 2 months 18 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (4 years, 17 days ago)
- 6.0 KB
- 09/29/2008 19:06:32