pvpgn_mail can check the directory of PVPGN installation and create a file for a new message to be sent from a given sender to an user with a given identifier. It can also lookup the user identifier in a database.
The messages stored for a specified user can also be retrieved.
Requirements: PHP 5 or higher
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (2 years, 6 months 14 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (2 years, 10 months 2 days ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (1 year, 1 month 29 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (8 months 15 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (2 years, 6 months 14 days ago)
- 6.2 KB
- 05/08/2009 21:16:14