Permissions uses integer bit masks to represent user access permissions. Each bit of an integer permission value represents one condition that determines whether the user can read, write, delete, etc. an associated resource.
Permissions allows easy and acurate storage of complex sets permissions in a single integer value. The class can convert back and forth between permission bit mask values and an associative array of boolean values that has separate entries for each permission bit.
More popular User Management
- Login Script with PDO 1.0 (4 years, 11 months 25 days ago)
- PHP & Ajax Login Any Database 1.0.0 (3 years, 8 months 18 days ago)
- Free PHP User Registration Login System 1.0 (4 years, 7 months 29 days ago)
- User Checker 0.9 (5 years, 11 months 4 days ago)
- PHP Login 1.1.0 (2 years, 10 months 26 days ago)