MySQL utility 1.0
MySQL utility is a class meant to execute tasks for multiple purposes of accessing a MySQL database.
Functions of MySQL utility:
- Take a backup and restore a database using MySQL dump files
- Execute the most common types SQL queries passing lists of parameters
- Perform controlled rollback to undo the last executed SQL query whenever possible
- Copy a database from a local server to a remote MySQL server
- Lock and unlock tables.
- Optimize and analize tables.
- Display the data from a table in a Tabloid type listing that can be sorted by ascending or descending order.
- Generate an HTML user interface to list, add, edit and delete table rows.