MySQL php class 1.0
MySQL php class is a wrapper to access MySQL databases.
MySQL php class supports:
- Connecting to multiple servers at the same time
- Execute multiple SQL queries at the same time
- Retrieve unbuffered result sets with the possibility to a retrieval duration limit after which the connection thread is killed and the query is stopped
- Execute Insert, Update, Delete queries
- Retrieve the result set data as row array, row object, field, row associative array, etc.
- Execute raw queries