Google Dancer 1.0
Google Dancer is meant to query different Google servers and analyse the results to determine if their search index is being updated. This index update is also known as Google Dance.
This class checks whether Google is dancing making three types of tests: counting the number of links pointing to a set of domains, counting the number of indexed pages of a set of domains, counting the number of results of a given search query words.
Google Dancer repeats the tests on several alternative servers and compares the results to return an index that is related with evidence that Google is updating their index.
More popular Web Search
- Google Custom Search 1.0 (5 years, 9 months 21 days ago)
- Yahoo Boss Search 1.0.1 (5 years, 5 months 12 days ago)
- Search Keywords 1.0 (9 years, 9 months 21 days ago)
- Spider Class 1.0 (7 years, 6 months 17 days ago)
- Script - Run your own Search engine on your server in 5 minutes 2.03 (9 years, 6 months 8 days ago)