Easy Mail 1.0
Easy Mail can be used to compose and send HTML e-mail messages with optional attachment files. The headers From, To, Subject and the Return-Path e-mail address can be defined as class variables.
The message can be composed and sent just by calling a single function which can be any of the variants to send plain text messages or HTML messages with or without an attachment file.
When sending HTML messages, the class includes a dummy plain text message part encapsulated withing a MIME multipart/alternative message part.
More popular Email
- HTML Mime Mail 5 (3 years, 11 months 17 days ago)
- Read POP3/IMAP attachment 1.0 (4 years, 3 months ago)
- PHPlist 2.10.18 (2 years, 7 months 2 days ago)
- A71Mail - The Email Form Written In PHP 5.640 (2 years, 1 month 13 days ago)
- PoMMo - PHP Mailing List Newsletter Organizer Aardvark PR16.1 (3 years, 11 months 17 days ago)