DBInterface can be used a SQL database abstraction layer. It provides a single interface to access several types of SQL databases from the same class. Currently it supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Interbase and Microsoft SQL server.
DBInterface can establish connections to the database server, execute SQL queries, retrieve query results, begin and end transactions, build and execute common types of SQL queries from a list of parameters, generate XML from query results, etc..
The values are retrived from global variables, you only must enter the name. If you want enter the entire format you can do it. The field and the global variable must have the same name.
More popular XML
- Amba XML document 3.2 (4 years, 1 month 8 days ago)
- simple XML 1.0 (3 years, 9 months 15 days ago)
- Handle remote data with PHP 5 and REST Web service fp_websrest_sm_02 (5 years, 3 months 12 days ago)
- admin_XML.lib 1.0 (8 years, 11 months 29 days ago)
- DTD 2 PHP 1.0 (8 years, 12 months 1 day ago)
- 33.5 KB
- 12/27/2005 18:38:46