Date_picker can generate HTML code for form inputs to let the user pick a date.
Functions of Date_picker:
- automatically selects a the correct pulldown values from a MySQL record field in the "date" format of "0000-00-00".
- Re-selects the previously or newly chosen values if the form is re-sent (as during data validation errors)
- Lets you choose the initial date, or today's date as the default
- Lets you choose the minimum and maximum year values or lets you choose a difference value for the minumum and for the maximum as well when populating the year pulldown
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (2 years, 8 months 18 days ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (2 years, 2 months 25 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (2 years, 8 months 18 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (2 years, 8 months 18 days ago)
- Digital Clock 1.0 (14 years, 2 months 27 days ago)
- 4.8 KB
- 10/03/2005 01:37:40