Cronometro is to measure the time that passed between two moments of execution of a PHP script.
It provides functions to start and stop the time count and also to display the time that elapsed since the start of the count. The time is measured in microseconds.
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (5 years, 1 month 8 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (5 years, 2 months 27 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)