Country Config 1.0
Country Config is meant to read or write XML files with country codes and associated country name and other information.
Country Config uses ianacclister class to build a country information listing as an associative array. It also uses Config class to write the country information to a country-codes.xml file
The readConfiguration function reads from that file, returning an array keyed by country code with country name and country's whois lin.
More popular XML
- Amba XML document 3.2 (4 years, 7 months 7 days ago)
- simple XML 1.0 (4 years, 3 months 8 days ago)
- Handle remote data with PHP 5 and REST Web service fp_websrest_sm_02 (5 years, 9 months 11 days ago)
- admin_XML.lib 1.0 (9 years, 5 months 23 days ago)
- DTD 2 PHP 1.0 (9 years, 5 months 25 days ago)
- 1.8 KB
- 10/14/2005 05:21:14