Clase DateTimeManager 1.0
Clase DateTimeManager takes as parameter a date with time in the ISO format as it is used also by MySQL. It can take an empty date string to specify the current date and time.
A value of years, months, days, hours, minutes or seconds can be added or subtracted from the specified date. The resulting date is returned in the ISO format.
PHP 4.0 or higher
The code and comments are in Spanish
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (4 years, 10 days ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (3 years, 6 months 22 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (4 years, 10 days ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (3 years, 8 months 11 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (4 years, 10 days ago)
- 2.2 KB
- 09/25/2008 07:37:44