Clase DateTimeManager 1.0
Clase DateTimeManager takes as parameter a date with time in the ISO format as it is used also by MySQL. It can take an empty date string to specify the current date and time.
A value of years, months, days, hours, minutes or seconds can be added or subtracted from the specified date. The resulting date is returned in the ISO format.
PHP 4.0 or higher
The code and comments are in Spanish
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (3 years, 7 months 15 days ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (3 years, 1 month 22 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (3 years, 7 months 15 days ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (3 years, 3 months 11 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (3 years, 7 months 15 days ago)
- 2.2 KB
- 09/25/2008 07:37:44