Clase DateTimeManager 1.0
Clase DateTimeManager takes as parameter a date with time in the ISO format as it is used also by MySQL. It can take an empty date string to specify the current date and time.
A value of years, months, days, hours, minutes or seconds can be added or subtracted from the specified date. The resulting date is returned in the ISO format.
PHP 4.0 or higher
The code and comments are in Spanish
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (3 years, 6 months ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (3 years, 8 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (3 years, 6 months ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (3 years, 1 month 26 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (3 years, 6 months ago)
- 2.2 KB
- 09/25/2008 07:37:44