Calendar Matrix 1.0
A calendar array is generated from a specified year an month.
The generated calendar array is two dimensional:
- The first dimension represents the week.
- The second dimension represents the days of the week, so it always have 7 positions, one for each day of the week.
The array positions of days of the first or last weeks of the month that are set to 0 represent days that belong to the previous or following month respectively.
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (4 years, 11 days ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (3 years, 6 months 24 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (4 years, 11 days ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (3 years, 8 months 12 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (4 years, 11 days ago)