An amount of days can be added to or subtracted from a specified date. c_date can also calculate the difference of days between two dates, returning fractions of days as result. Use the round() or floor() to eliminate fractions.
c_date uses the strtotime() function to convert the dates into 32 bit integer timestamp values to perform the calculations. Therefore, c_date is limited to dates that start on 1970-01-01.
More popular Date & Time
- Ultimate PHP Date Time Script 1.0.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)
- Display human friendly relative dates and times 0.9 (5 years, 1 month 8 days ago)
- PHP dateRange Class 1.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)
- CountDown PHP Script (5 years, 2 months 27 days ago)
- Opening hours 2.0 (5 years, 7 months 1 day ago)
- 2.5 KB
- 09/25/2008 07:40:32