Array and Object Handling 1.0
Array and Object Handling can be used to perform several types of manipulation operations of arrays and objects.
Array and Object Handling could do this below:
- Swap the position of two array elements
- Recreate the indexes of an array to make them start from 0 and end in array element count minus one.
- Get the index key of the last element
- Move array elements to new positions
- Remove elements from an array
- Create an array from the variables of an object
- Remove elements set to null
- Sort array elements
- Create an array with number elements of a given interval
More popular Data Type
- 7.1 KB
- 10/07/2008 05:16:02