Access Methods 1.0
Access Methods can be used to map accesses to class variables into calls to setter and getter methods.
Access Methods provides functions that can called from a class __set and __get methods to automatically set or get the property values by calling the class setter and getter methods for the respective properties.
For example, if there is a property named "name", Access Methods accessor methods usually are named of "getName" and "setName". Accesses to $object->name property are mapped to $object->setName($value) and $object->getName() calls.
More popular Code Generator
- MLM Tree Generation Code 0.1 (3 years, 11 months 27 days ago)
- Scriptcase PHP Code Generator 6.0 (1 year, 11 months 14 days ago)
- POG - PHP Code Generator 1.0 (3 years, 11 months 29 days ago)
- PHP or Java Class Code Generator 1.0 (3 years, 11 months 27 days ago)
- go!Johnny class library 1.0 (6 years, 2 months 22 days ago)