Sugar - PHP Template Engine 0.83
Sugar - PHP Template Engine aims to provide a simple but flexible API, a friendly and easy macro language, and intelligent and easy caching functionality. Security is the highlighted feature of this PHP template engine. It also features for a clean and easy to understand syntax, which was created with the average designer in mind.
The engine is implemented as a mini-scripting language parser and runtime, allowing for both quite flexible language features and for powerful expressions that a regular-expression engine like Smarty is not capable of providing.
What's New in This Release Version 0.83 Sugar PHP Template Engine:
- Added uncache() and clearCache() methods.
- Renamed documentation tool to sugardoc.
- Renamed most classes to follow the Sugar_Foo naming convention.
- Added experimental Memcached-based cache driver.
- Changed the SugarUtil methods to functions.
- Renamed the method_acl member to methodAcl for consistency.
- Added getOption() and setOption() methods.
- Removed layouts in favor of inherited templates.
- pluginDir and templateDir may be arrays of paths.
- section, insert, inherit all look like built-in functions.