NiX proxy script 1.4.2
Nix Proxy Script is a one of the most advanced web-based proxy scripts out there written in PHP which uses MySQL database. It is similar to a typical proxy server; a web-proxy script downloads requested web pages and files and forwards them back to the user. The service is provided by a web page itself, which allows instant access to the proxy without editing your browser connection settings.
Features of Nix Proxy Script:
- Due to advanced server-side caching, the script consumes the least possible resources and improves speed for the end user.
- Supports sites that requires authentication.
- Supports browsing SSL secured web pages through proxy.
- Secure server-side cookie and authentication data handling.
- Temporary file storage and downloads.
- Adjustable browsing threads and fully multi-threaded requests.
- Traffic statistics for the end user and admin.
- Built-in OCR protection to prevent automated requests and hotlinking.
- Built-in up-to-date IP LOCATION support.
- Built-in additional browsing proxy support.
- Built-in Google PageRank checker with PR icon generation and site's geographical location display.
- Admin Control Panel which allows you to fully customize your proxy.
- Linux or Windows server with MySql server
- PHP 5.2.x - 5.3.x with cURL enabled.
- The SourceGuardian loader
More popular Server Management
- 488 Bytes
- 09/06/2011 11:04:02
- 1.1 KB
- 09/17/2011 05:33:16
- 244 Bytes
- 09/10/2011 13:03:58
- 376 Bytes
- 09/17/2011 04:22:44
- 796 Bytes
- 09/17/2011 08:39:12
- 1.7 KB
- 09/17/2011 08:37:42
- 747 Bytes
- 08/26/2011 11:05:08
- 1.4 KB
- 09/14/2011 01:57:46
- 1.0 KB
- 09/14/2011 01:57:44
- 2.2 KB
- 09/10/2011 13:21:04
- 3.3 KB
- 07/09/2011 09:23:16
- 562 Bytes
- 08/11/2010 04:53:18