MIPHPF- Mirchev Ideas PHP Framework 2.0
From PHPKode | 590.3 KB
Try before download
The page visits: 448
MIPHPF- Mirchev Ideas PHP Framework is a featured framework aims to help developers to easily create dynamic pages and manage data from database. It features for fast development, superb quality and in-built functionality. It should be the best choice for developers who want to achieve fast development; deliver extremely high-quality project and gain friendly user interface from the framework's in-built functinality
Features of MIPHPF - Mirchev Ideas PHP Framework:
- Multi Platform: Borrowing from PHP's own multi-platform flexibility, MIPHPF operates virtually identically on Windows and Unix platforms.
- Easy Installation: Installing and configuring MIPHPF takes less than half a minute after you've done it a couple of times. For more information please see the New Installation section. In addition, to run MIPHPF you don't need any extensions, even PEAR - it will work with any standard *nix or Windows install.
- Database Independence: MIPHPF offers database independence. It can provide connectivity to any database on the market.
- Localization: MIPHPF allows users to customise the user interface. All messages can be displayed in any language.
- Security: MIPHPF has been very vigorously tested against any possible security holes. Although no product is 100% secure, MIPHPF can be considered as the measure for security. MIPHPF uses standard PHP sessions which propagate persistence of user data using cookies by default.
- Developer and Designer Friendly: The MIPHPF framework aims to be Developer and Designer friendly. It is divided into classes which accelerate the workflow process. Development tasks can easily be shared and progressed in parallel.
What's New In this Release Version 2.0 MIPHPF- Mirchev Ideas PHP Framework:
- Changed extensions from .inc to .php
- Added getPKName(), getRow() and setRow() to miDomainObject
- Added addValues() to miTemplateParserSectionInfo
- Added clearActionHandlers() to miDispatcher
- Added setDispatcher() to miPage
- Added getTable() to miSqlRecordset
- Added addWidget() to miWebForm
- Check that miStaticDBUtil doesn't exist before requiring the file
- Use full paths in Init.php
- Added MSG_TYPE_HIDDEN to miMessage
- Added getMessage() to miView
- Added miAppFactory
- Added miState, and changed the table, table features and the view to use it
- Fixes in Actions.php
- Fixed edit/create/view action to work even if there isn't a table
- Refactoring and bug fix in miCsvExportAction
- Fixed bug where the error messages were not HTML escaped
- Changed getWebFormErrorsHandler() in miWebForm to be public
- Strict mode fixes
- miTemplateParser fix for missing subsections problem