KnowledgeTree to share Documents with coworkers and control document processess without the complexity.
Features of KnowledgeTree:
- File Sharing and Collaboration: Eliminate wasted time searching for the latest version of a document in shared drives and on your local hard drive – KnowledgeTree keeps all your content in one secure location. Stop clogging up email - collaborate with coworkers on a single file and use KnowledgeTree’s versioning and full transaction history to track your document’s lifecycle.
- Secure Online Access: Don't get stuck without that vital file just because you are out of the office or on the road. Retrieve your content anywhere, anytime. With KnowledgeTree your content is in a secure online environment, access is controlled by flexible group-based permissions, and data is properly backed up and quickly recoverable.
- Search and Preview: Search on file names, document properties and any text within the document and get results that include a full document preview even if it’s in an application you don’t have installed. Save time by scrolling through the document without ever having to download it.
- Workflow and Document Alerts: Automate your business processes using KnowledgeTree's workflows. Route documents among users for review according to your approval process, alert users when action is needed and automatically publish approved documents. Let KnowledgeTree tell you when documents are due for review or action and elect to receive notification when content is created or changed. Quickly set up new hierarchies with folder template technology for new processes or projects.
- Microsoft Office Integration & Desktop Tools: KnowledgeTree’s Microsoft® Office Add-in lets you browse the repository, upload, download, search and email documents from within Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Outlook. You can also drag and drop documents into the repository from your Microsoft Windows®, Mac OSX® or Linux desktop using our powerful desktop Explorer. Or mount KnowledgeTree as a web-drive using WebDAV.