A lightweight PHP library for integrating the ElasticSearch Java-based search engine in PHP applications, services and websites.
ElasticSearch is a distributed RESTful Java search engine with support for real-time search analytics, built specifically for cloud computing infrastructures. ElasticSearch is based on Apache Lucene.
Elastica sets up a basic interface for searching and indexing content inside PHP-based projects using the aforementioned ElasticSearch search engine.
This library is not an officially supported ElasticSearch client. Version numbers are homologue with official ElasticSearch releases.
Features of Elastica:
- PSR-2 coding standard
- Well tested code
- PHP 5.3.3 or higher
- ElasticSearch 1.0.0 or higher
What's New in This Release:
- Updated to ElasticSearch 1.0
- Add aggregations
- Setting shard timeout doesn't work
- Remove Elastica\Query\Field and Elastica\Query\Text, which are not supported in ES 1.0.0.RC1
- Minor tweaking of request and result handling classes to adjust for changes in ES 1.0.0.RC1
- Update mapper-attachments plugin to version 2.0.0.RC1 in .travis.yml
- Adjust tests to account for changes in ES 1.0.0.RC1
- Prevent the geocluster-facet plugin from being installed in test/bin/run_elasticsearch.sh as the plugin has not yet been updated for ES 1.0.0.RC1
- Added Elastica\Query\DisMax