Blog:CMS to NucleusCMS Conversion Tools 1.0
A while ago it became apparent that Blog:CMS would not always do the job for everyone (if anyone). As it is only a branch of NucleusCMS (lacking some of the better new features like stability) and as it retains reasonable backwards compatibility it makes sense to create a convert tool.
Since NucleusCMS has become extremely good, and often out matches Blog:CMS in all areas, the aim of the project Blog:CMS to NucleusCMS Conversion Tools is to help you convert to NucleusCMS (should you be unhappy with Blog:CMS). In this way we hope to at least free the Blog:cms users to return to the main code-base where many are of the opinion that the support is better. This project consists of modification lists, advice and patches.
More popular Other
- The Address Book Reloaded 3.3.2 (3 years, 12 months 3 days ago)
- PHP Contact List Grabber 1.0 (3 years, 12 months 3 days ago)
- dotlan ticket 1.0 (3 years, 12 months 3 days ago)
- FFMPEG Progressbar with PHP 0.1 (3 years, 12 months 3 days ago)
- SHOUTcast Management Interface 0.3.4 (3 years, 12 months 3 days ago)