Apache log4php 2.3.0
Apache log4php is a Logging framework for PHP, a part of the Apache Logging Services. It is still a part of the Apache Incubator, but offers reliable services.
Features of Apache log4php:
- Configuration through xml and properties file (same structure as log4j).
- File, RollingFile, DailyFile, Echo, Console, Mail, PDO, PHP error, Syslog or NT events and Socket appenders.
- Simple, TTCC, Pattern, Html and Xml Layouts.
- Nested (NDC) and Mapped (MDC) Diagnostic Contexts.
- PHP 5 or Higher
What's New in This Version:
- This is a maintenance release which fixes several important bugs.