Animus FAQGen 1.0
This PHP FAQ script let you add a FAQ to your web page. Your visitor can use ask you questions througn it, and you can answer those question publicly or privately; or even with an answer that you've already given. It can be set up to match the look of your web site, so that it doesn't look weird, and can handle multiple FAQ pages.
Features of Animus FAQGen:
- All configuration is done through an easy to use administration page, making this ideal for people who want to add functionality to their site but aren't the most technoligically litterate.
- Supports multiple FAQs, allowing you to keep your website organized.*
- Allows you to fully modify any incoming questions for public display so that you're not at the mercy of the asker's spelling.
- Permits editing, deleting, copying, and moving the position of any existing questions and answers.**
- In additon to allowing you to change all colors and use a .css file, this script allows you to add header and footer HTML, so that the FAQ fully matches the look of your site.
- Limited to a maximum of five FAQs in free version
- Header and footer HTML limited to 2500 characters in the free version.