From PHPKode | 568.7 KB
Try before download
The page visits: 1624
ADMP is a simple PHP ad manager containing a great security. You can add text ads, banner ads. It generates an ad code to implement it on your site (iframe,php,links,emails) , contains an ad rotator (banner or text ad rotator), very customizable (even admin panel theme!).
You need these to be able to use this plugin:
- A web server supporting PHP and a MySQL database with login
- unzip the ADMP zip file you have downloaded from geekhelps.net (or .com)(if you got it from somewhere else, you probably got a virus).
- Make a MySQL Database with login
- Go to the "UPLOAD" folder
- Open your FTP client (E.G.: FlashFXP, SmartFTP)
- Connect to your server and browse to the folder you wish to install it in
- Upload everything from the UPLOAD folder to your chosen destination folder
- Go to the folder your-admp-install/setup/
- Follow the onscreen explanations
- Delete the setup folder and visit your-admp-install/ and see if it’s working
- If it’s not you’ll have to double-check the chmod on the includes/ includes/functions.php and setup/ folder (it should be 0777)